Latest Update: September 2020
What Data We Collect
- We normally do not obtain your Data save and except for the Purposes set forth below. All Data collected and administered by us is treated with the strictest confidence and in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations for protection of personal data and privacy.
- We may collect certain technical information from your computer or device through the use of "cookies" or other technologies. Such information may include:
- Browser details (e.g. Internet Protocol address, browser type).
- Device details (e.g. device model, MAC address, advertising identifier, operating system).
- Location information of your device.
- Cookies are text files placed in your computer's Internet browser. Some cookies are served directly by us, and others are served by third parties, such as by advertising and data analytics providers. Please refer to our Cookie Notice for more details.
- We will not collect or process data concerning race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, health, sexual orientation, etc.
Data Retention And Protection
- We will not keep or store Data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
- We take all reasonable steps to enhance the security of Data.
- If we change this privacy notice, we will post a notice on our websites or otherwise notify you of the changes.
Get In Touch
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information by the Foundation in accordance with this Policy. If you have any comments or opinions, or concerns regarding the way your Data is used, please do not hesitate to email us at mail@GEGFoundation.org.mo or call the Foundation at +853 2822-8160.